Looking for a present for a special occasion? Whether it’s an anniversary, a wedding, a birthday, or Christmas – consider a TUI gift card.
Buy a gift card and the recipient can put the value on it towards the cost of their dream holiday, whether it’s an exotic escape to the Caribbean, or a romantic break to Paris.
Ready to buy or reload?
Alternatively, if you already have a gift card reload it now and start saving for that special holiday
5 reasons to buy a TUI Gift Card
1. They’re convenient
2. They’re flexible
3. They’re easy to cash-in
4. They’re great for budgeting
5. They’re environmentally-friendly
- This card can be used as full or part payment for travel products at any TUI travel shop. Gift cards can also be redeemed online at tui.co.uk or firstchoice.co.uk, but you'll need to make sure your gift card has sufficient funds for the full transaction.
- Gift cards cannot be used as payment or exchanged for travel money related products, currency or prepaid cards.
- Gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash or to purchase another gift card.
- The value loaded on the card will expire 24 months from last use.*
- The maximum account balance allowed at any one time is £5,000.
- Gift cards are treated as cash, the balance cannot be refunded if lost or stolen.
- To obtain a balance call 0203 130 0133 or visit tui.co.uk/giftcard.
- Cards can be reloaded at any TUI travel shop.
- The minimum load value is £10.
- When redeeming, the minimum spend is £10 in store and £50 online.
- Gift cards cannot be used online for TUI Ski, TUI Lakes, TUI Worldwide or First Choice Ski.
- Gift cards cannot be used at 3rd party agents.
*The expiry date printed on the card is for online payment purposes only and is not the date that funds on the card will expire